Integrated Risk Advisors offers a full suite of risk management services, including:
- Creating and implementing risk management policies for the lender
- Publishing Request for Proposals for 3rd party consulting firms and manage the vendor approval process
- Engaging 3rd party consulting firms to perform due diligence assessments
- Performing desktop screens as part of a tiered risk management policy
- Reviewing due diligence reports and interfacing with your consultants to quickly understand the risk level of any property
- Communicating technical information in plain English to internal bank staff
- Assisting with internal decision making regarding acceptable risk levels, managing liability, and alternative methods for mitigating risk
- Training bank staff on environmental and engineering risks and understanding due diligence assessments
- Appraisal Review Services
Integrated Risk Advisors does not perform the fieldwork or due diligence reports; rather, we work with your consultants who perform the work. This eliminates any conflict of interest and allows us to provide an independent, unbiased opinion based on the lender’s particular risk tolerance.
Integrated Risk Advisors will tailor our services to fit the unique needs of each lending institution. We recognize that lenders have differing internal risk management capabilities, and we will work to augment and support your group in whatever way fits best.